BawlingBabies

I am a social worker and parent in Australia concerned about the western practice of a method called 'controlled crying' that is used on infants to get them to sleep. This blog talks about the use of this method and other parenting methods. Search all the information on this site to be better informed about the practice of controlled crying. For any comments or questions, my email is bawlingbabies@yahoo.com.au

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Nazis were beaten and left to cry as children

"Parenting for a Peaceful World" by Robin Grille is a book I am currently reading. So far it has changed my world and I am not even half way through! It could alternatively be called "A Psychohistorical Account of Child Rearing", and it provides clear evidence of how parenting children in a gentle and peaceful way, leads to a peaceful society. I would urge every parent, and indeed every member of society to read this book. If I had the money I would buy a copy for every politician and policy maker! Buy, borrow, beg or steal (perhaps not steal!) this book!! It is deeply moving and incredibly well researched.

http://www.our-emotional-health.com/index.html

Locations of visitors to this page